Find Healthcare help by name in your area or search for doctors and other specialists. Also find medical facilities such as hospitals, urgent care centers and imaging centers as well as pharmacies and other types of providers.
For the best search results:
- Do not use punctuation or symbols.
- Try a partial search using key words if you are unsure of the facility name or by using the first few letters of a word if you are unsure of spelling.
- Remember the search results narrow with each field completed.
- For additional assistance with locating in-network providers, feel free to call the customer service phone number listed on your Member Identification card.
- All information in this provider search is updated on a daily basis. This provider listing is subject to change at any time as we receive updates from providers.
- The information in this provider search is collected via our credentialing process. The credentialing process is completed every two years.
- Accreditation is a process in which certification of competency, authority, or credibility is presented. Hospitals and other stand alone facilities are accredited to assure quality of care and service.